METRIC UNDER DEVELOPMENT
The One NS Digital Dashboard is a work in progress. The metric for this goal is under development, as we work to identify accurate data sources and proper methodologies. It will be updated as soon as possible.
Halifax company fighting antibiotic-resistant superbugs
A Halifax company is testing a chemical compound that breaks down the defences of antibiotic-resistant superbugs.
Research may reveal mysteries of Nova Scotia seaweed
Rockweed estimates currently done by hand, a slow and difficult process
NowNS: Turning 7,000 kilometres of Nova Scotia coastline into opportunities
The federal government is putting $9.2 million toward turning Atlantic Canadian research ideas into marketable products.
- Dartmouth Coast Guard base to be converted into ocean innovation centre
- Feds put $9.2M toward commercializing Atlantic Canadian research ideas
- MITACS INTERNSHIPS HELP WITH DEVELOPMENT OF NEW LANGUAGE LEARNING SOFTWARE
- Feds give money to Kentville grape, wine research program
- Quantum research that could enhance self-driving vehicles now a $6M commercial venture