Metric Under Development
The One NS Digital Dashboard is a work in progress. The metric for this goal is under development, as we work to identify accurate data sources and proper methodologies. It will be updated as soon as possible.
Celebrating Agriculture Literacy Week in Nova Scotia
Every year during the first week of March, hundreds of school children across the province welcome farmers and agricultural professionals into their classrooms to celebrate Canadian Agriculture Literacy Week.
Atlantic Agricultural Farm Fair returning to Halifax with trade show
The fair will have a midway and livestock show as in previous years, but will also pitch Nova Scotia products to international buyers, fair chairman David Logie announced Saturday.
Nova Scotia winemakers ready to toast 2016 growing season
Petite Rivière vineyard has been blessed with ideal growing conditions this summer, and the hot, dry weather has produced a bumper crop. He estimates his vines have produced 30 per cent more fruit.
- Changes to Benefit Craft Brewing Industry
- NowNS: Annapolis Cider focuses on quality over volume (Video)
- Federal grape investment adds vines and scientists in Kentville
- NOWNS: TapRoot Farms continues to evolve, innovate (Video)
- Nova Scotia’s tree fruit industry to receive help from government
- Tax credit for farmers who help fill food bank shelves
- Fall fair connects farms to family
- Fall fair boosts buy local campaign
- Inside Nova Scotia's booming distillery business
- N.S. blueberry growers optimistic about harvest
- 'Land bank' in Nova Scotia eyed for idle farmland problem
- This is Agriculture: Enhancing the quality of life
- Nova Scotia offers $12M to wine industry
- Nova Scotia researchers growing dwarf cherry trees
- Wood ‘n’ Hive in Port Williams undertaking ‘significant build’
- BLACK: Drinking local — take two
- Families thankful for farmland
- This is Agriculture: From dream to reality