Metric Under Development
The One NS Digital Dashboard is a work in progress. The metric for this goal is under development, as we work to identify accurate data sources and proper methodologies. It will be updated as soon as possible.
Sydney chamber of commerce plans trip to China to strengthen business ties
The Sydney and Area Chamber of Commerce is organizing an 11-day trip to China this October that it hopes will strengthen business ties with the region.
Sweet success: How the Hadhads went from refugees to employers in 1 year
A Syrian family in Antigonish, N.S., says they're financially independent on their one-year anniversary in Canada, having made a sweet success of their start-up business.
‘Gigs’ made available for digital students through new program
A graduate of the Launch Dal business accelerator program aims to bridge the gap between digital-focused students looking for work and businesses looking for talent at a good price.
- Atlantic Canada a prime incubator for business startups
- Ottawa invests $9.2 million into Atlantic Canada entrepreneurship
- Halifax firms making inroads in artificial intelligence field
- Downtown Glace Bay sees signs of revitalization
- Nova Scotia Startups Get Continued Access to Venture Capital
- NowNS: Sky’s the limit for Nova Scotia startup company GoBumpFree
- Now NS: Embracing the startup mentality key to Nova Scotia’s future
- Valley startups grab federal funding
- Startup community blooms in Atlantic Canada